We should have this $398 promotion all the time
. Also, I should get to work with Cathy for ever and ever she is like my favourite work person in the world aside from alleyne
, who doesn't really count as a work person.
Today was actually really good. I was kind of surprised when I walked in the door, actually, because mum took one look at me and went, "OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO TIRED." Which, um, is not exactly news. :| And I'm wearing makeup today and everything. Ah well. *glances in mirror* ...yeah, whatever, I look relatively chipper today, she's kind of crazy. o.0;
Picked up a CSS manual from the library and a copy of Breakfast at Tiffany's
so I am all prepared for bookclubbing with the uni peeps - assuming I can escape and actually make it to the time/place involved.
Um, so... I'm going to go forth and be productive now, because today's the first day in a while where I've felt like I was capable
- wash clothes - dry clothes
- draw sketch 6
- write stuff/plan writing stuff
- tell yourself over and over that you do not require this book
- or this book
- and that this book is as yours as it is going to get until its release in April
- and that you are weak, weak, weak if you give in and you should not read all the one kind of thing and that just because it is all your guilty pleasure does not mean you have to read it
- and DO NOT ORDER THEM YOUNG LADY I SAW THAT NOT ANY OF THEM I MEAN IT
Also for the record, this Autumn Blend is delicious
. Smells sharper than it tastes, though, which could be a shame.