Work was pretty good! We made 18k, which is phenomenal for a Thursday, and Luke dropped by for a surprise inspection, because apparently surprise inspections are happening now. Uh. Right. Whatever.( Tsubasa 188 is confusing. )
Life has involved three Pokémon references today; I am taking this as a sign that I need to actually pick up PKMN Pearl at some point in life. (All I remember is that I was failing to train a Shinx to a state of usefulness, and that I was missing my Ampharos from Silver. XD I think Silver may actually be the last game that I really enjoyed... I still liked the designs in Sapphire, but the new teams made me want to kill myself a little bit, and, god, deny me a Bellsprout for a good portion of any game and I immediately turn against it. That's my problem with Pearl, too, really. Sigh. Oh, Pokémon. Why did you have to get too big for your boots?)
I don't even really read this manga and I want this print.
It just looks good
I need to go back to Shousetsu*Bang*Bang and start marking favourite stories again, because I've read some really fabulous
ones in the last week or so... The last one I read that I really enjoyed rather thoroughly (possibly due to listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean
OSTs at the time) was The Ballad of Barefoot Robin, or The Ridiculous Seduction of Lieutenant Worthington
, and part two
of the same. XD It was just really fun
. And I liked Barefoot Robin. I really appreciate s2b2 because it's just... man, it's nice to see the characters people come up with. There was this other one with a FANTASTIC FUCKING MAGICIAN/JESTER, OMG. I've gotta find that again and link you all to it, it was so far beyond amazing.
Eh heh. Anyway. ♥ I think it's time this Ravie got to bed. Lots to do over the weekend, including but not limited to:
- emailing Barbara-sensei with scanned jury duty summons and request to do kanji exam #1 early - look into exactly what is necessary for interwri proposal
- start dotpointing proposal
- write moar conductor
- get mobile phone back?
- WORK: SAT 6.30 - 10.30 AM
- start assembling novel folio
- also start dotpointing questions for faux Paris Review
- no, really, write moar conductor
- stop thinking about seifuku!Charlie; it will only end in tears (Ash's)
- write a prompt or two for no_true_pair
? You've only done one so far and it would be a terrible waste of good prompts not to write them all.
- post up to the end of 2006 at happenstance
(I AM SORRY FLIST BUT IT MUST BE DONE)
- REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE NOT YET BOUGHT YOUR FATHER A BIRTHDAY PRESENT AND HE DOES DESERVE A MOLESKINE TO GLEAM AT
...actually, maybe I'd best limit it to this. |D;
[EDIT] I show my appreciation for posts written well!
Also, I am getting that adult content error whenever I try to edit a post; this is bizarre. :|